• In 2021, Florence Lemiegre is selected to represent France, guest of honor country of the 12th edition of CHEONGJU CRAFT BIENNALE 2021 in South Korea. Ateliers d’Art de France is a partner of this world event.
For her installation, the artist has imagined “Culbutos Chamarrés” different, unique, distinct, which oscillate next to each other and intermingle in a choreography of the senses to build another scene. That of a joyful and balanced “plural” unity.
For her installation, the artist has imagined different, unique, distinct “Culbutos Chamarrés” that oscillate next to each other and intermingle in a choreography of the senses to build another scene. That of a joyful and balanced “plural” unity.
• In 2020, the works of ceramic sculptor Florence Lemiegre are awarded the 2020 ARTCITÉ PRIZE. Her ceramic sculptures, the “Culbutos Serendipity” are to be discovered from September 17 to October 17 at the “Instincts” exhibition of Artcité 2020 in Fontenay-sous-Bois. Some of the pieces exposed were created during the months of confinement in her Jules Verne workshop in Haute-Normandie.
• In 2018, she is the LAUREATE SCULPTURE of the exhibitions commission of the Taylor Foundation of Paris for her work “The imaginary and enchanted forest“. More than thirty trees, that she has been working on for 15 years, are shown for the very first time at the Foundation’s gallery for a month.
• She is also awarded the SCULPTURE PRIZE by the organization “Les Amis du Salon d’Automne of Paris“ for her ceramic sculptures using the Raku technique the ‘’Moons’’. The same year, hers contemporary ceramic sculptures are shown at the Contemporary Art Center of Spazio Thesis in Venice, Italy, for the “My Venitian Gold” exhibit, which leads to the acquisition of three of her sculptures by the foundation.
• In 2013, she received the PUBLIC AWARD with the her creative world the “Pavés“ – Contest “Body and Soul” gallery La Ralentie – Arts & Thoughts in Paris 11th.